CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for utility bills or taxes. In cooperation with The Town of Chincoteague, Portal icheck Gateway offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay utility bills or taxes directly over the Internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.
EASY PAYMENT OVER THE INTERNET
To pay by credit or debit card visit https://portal.icheckgateway.com/TownofChincoteague/ to pay utility bills or taxes over the Internet.
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- Account Name
- A bill or invoice number
- Your payment amount
- Your credit card information
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number.
- BE SURE TO REVIEW THE CONFIRMATION SCREEN – SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK THE CONFIRMATION TO RECEIVE YOUR CONFIRMATION NUMBER. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS STEP IT WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT.
Check payments may be made at the Town office. Town office hours are Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM. Payments may be left in the payment drop box at any time.
NOTE: THE OFFICIAL PAYMENTS PORTAL IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED BY THE TOWN OF CHINCOTEAGUE. PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE TO MAKE PAYMENTS THROUGH OFFICIAL PAYMENTS.